Journeying Home with St. Magdalene of NagasakiRecollection of the martyrdom of an Augustinian lay sister
Strictly minimum of 20 pax based on TWIN/TRIPLE sharing
USD $ 1,688 /pax*
March 21 to 25, 2019
with Pilgrimage Chaplain
Rev. Fr. Roger C. Quirao, OP
PHP 3,000 – Japan Visa Processing and Assistance Fee
- Roundtrip airfare on the economy class via Philippine Airline
- Roundtrip land transfers
- Hotel accommodations
- Porterage of ONE (1) Luggage per person (on applicable hotels)
- Meals and Tours specified on the itinerary
- Tips for Driver and guide
- Motorcoach air-conditioned bus
- English speaking guide
- Travel Insurance up to 75 yrs. old
- Japan Visa Processing and Assistance Fee
PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
- A nonrefundable deposit of USD$500.00 upon reservation.
- Full payment must be paid upon visa release or one-month prior departure. payable in USD Dollars or equivalent in peso using tour operator’s rate with
photocopyof passport. Cancellationcharge of fifty percent (50%) of tourcost will be imposed if cancellation is done one (1) month before departure date
- Full tour cost will be forfeited if cancellation is done less than one (1) month from, departure
Unusedportion of the tour is non-refundable.
CONDITIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDE anything that are not mentioned in the inclusions such as visa fees and documentation expenses, medical and hospitalization expenses, tours and transportation expenses during free periods, drinks and meals not specified in the itinerary, private mass donation, and such other personal nature like telephone calls, fax, laundry, room service and expenses not mentioned in the itinerary terms and conditions. EPHESUS TRAVEL AND TOURS has arranged for the various tour services to be performed under the responsibility of various operators. Our company or its
subagent’stherefore only actsas agents for the operators providing the various services described in this tour and assume no responsibility or liability that may occur out of or in connection with losses or unexpected expenses due to delays, overbooking, and defaults. The tour itineraries and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Should the number of participants fall below the required number, we reserve the right to increase the tour cost or cancel/reschedule the tour. The payment for a reservation fee on the tour shall constitute acceptance and consent to all provisions in the tour conditions/responsibility published in this tour.
DAY 1 Manila-Fukuoka-Hirado
Upon arrival at Fukuoka International Airport, meet and greet with our airport representative and guide. Then drive straight to Hirado for check in and overnight. (D)
DAY 2 Hirado
After breakfast at the hotel and check out,
DAY 3 Nagasaki
Breakfast at hotel and check out. Travel to Nagasaki. Attend private mass at Nakamachi Catholic Church and to see the statues of 16 Martyrs, proceed Nishizaka Hill and 26 Martyrs Museum. Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, visit Oura Church Christian Museum to see the statue of St. Magdalene then see Glover Gardens a World Heritage site since 2015. Check- in at the hotel, dinner at a local restaurant and overnight at the hotel. (B, L, D)
DAY 4 Nagasaki-Fukuoka
Breakfast and check out at the hotel. Attend morning mass at Urukami Cathedral. After the mass, visit Atomic Bomb Museum and Peace Park then lunch at
DAY 5 Fukuoka-Manila
After breakfast prepare for check out. Do your last shopping at Hakata and have your lunch on pax account. Proceed to airport for your return flight back to Manila. (B)
Inquire About This Tour
This is a great opportunity to discover, explore and create new experiences.
Travel the world safely with us. Book this tour now.
Fill-up the form below or e-mail us directly at
Or contact our Manila Office +632-526-5211